Sources of Earnings Dispersion in a Linked Employer-Employee Dataset: Evidence from Norway
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "General purpose technologies 'Engines of growth'?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 83-108, January.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1995.
"Complementarities and Cumulative Processes in Models of Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 701-729, June.
- Kiminiori Matsuyama, 1994. "Complementaries and Cumulative Processes In Models of Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 1106, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986. "Errors in variables in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 93-118, February.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Qian, Yingyi & Roberts, John, 1991. "Complementarities, Momentum, and the Evolution of Modern Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 84-88, May.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-1026, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Bloom & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Do R&D tax credits work? Evidence from an international panel of countries 1979-1994," IFS Working Papers W99/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kiminiori Matsuyama, 1995. "Economic Development as Coordination Problems," Discussion Papers 1123, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- Gronhaug, Kjell & Fredriksen, Tor, 1984. "Governmental innovation support in Norway : Micro- and macro-level effects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 165-173, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2011.
"Wage Structure Effects of International Trade: Evidence from a Small Open Economy,"
Working Papers CEB
11-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2011. "Wage Structure Effects of International Trade: Evidence from a Small Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 5597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2011. "Wage structure effects of international trade: Evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Research 214, National Bank of Belgium.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, François & Tojerow, Ilan, 2011. "Wage structure effects of international trade: evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Series 1325, European Central Bank.
- Nannan Lundin & Lihong Yun, 2009.
"International Trade and Inter-Industry Wage Structure in Swedish Manufacturing: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Lundin, Nan Nan & Yun, Lihong, 2004. "International Trade and Inter-Industry Wage Structure in Swedish Manufacturing - Evidence from matched employer-employee data," Working Paper Series 196, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Meng, Xin, 2004. "Gender earnings gap: the role of firm specific effects," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 555-573, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBUSINESS ORGANIZATION ; PRODUCTION ; INCOME;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:22/98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .