On the Size and Power of System Tests for Cointegration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald Bewley & Minxian Yang, 1998. "On The Size And Power Of System Tests For Cointegration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 675-679, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Österholm, Pär, 2003. "Testing for Cointegration in Misspecified Systems –A Monte Carlo Study of Size Distortions," Working Paper Series 2003:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Pesavento, 2007.
"Residuals-based tests for the null of no-cointegration: an Analytical comparison,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 111-137, January.
- Elena Pesavento, 2005. "Residuals Based Tests for the Null of No Cointegration: An Analytical Comparison," Emory Economics 0503, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Par Osterholm, 2004. "Size properties of cointegration tests in misspecified systems," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(15), pages 919-924.
- Lukasz Lach & Henryk Gurgul, 2010.
"International trade and economic growth in the Polish economy,"
Operations Research and Decisions,
Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 5-29.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2010. "International trade and economic growth in the Polish economy," MPRA Paper 52286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Martin, 1999. "VAR Cointegration in VARMA Models," Economics Series 65, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Nasim Shah Shirazi & Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap, 2005. "Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: Further Econometric Evidence From South Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(4), pages 472-488, December.
- Jordan Shan & Fiona Sun, 1998. "On the export-led growth hypothesis for the little dragons: An empirical reinvestigation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 353-371, December.
- Carlos Enrique Carrasco Gutiérrez & Reinaldo Castro Souza & Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén, 2007.
"Selection of Optimal Lag Length in Cointegrated VAR Models with Weak Form of Common Cyclical Features,"
Working Papers Series
139, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Carrasco Gutierrez, Carlos Enrique & Castro Souza, Reinaldo & Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén, Osmani, 2009. "Selection of optimal lag length in cointegrated VAR models with weak form of common cyclical features," MPRA Paper 22550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrasco Gutierrez, Carlos Enrique & Castro Souza, Reinaldo & Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén, Osmani, 2009. "Selection of Optimal Lag Length in Cointegrated VAR Models with Weak Form of Common Cyclical Features," MPRA Paper 66065, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Carlos Enrique Carrasco Gutierrez & Reinaldo Castro Souza & Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén, 2009. "Selection of Optimal Lag Length in Cointegrated VAR Models with Weak Form of Common Cyclical Features," Fucape Working Papers 16, Fucape Business School.
- Pesavento, Elena, 2004.
"Analytical evaluation of the power of tests for the absence of cointegration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 349-384, October.
- Pesavento, Elena, 2000. "Analytical Evaluation of the Power of Tests for the Absence of Cointegration," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4cq4773c, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Anthony De Francesco, 1999. "The relationship between unemployment and vacancies in Australia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 641-652.
- Dietmar Maringer & Peter Winker, 2004. "Optimal Lag Structure Selection in VEC-Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 155, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bewley, Ronald, 2002. "Forecast accuracy, coefficient bias and Bayesian vector autoregressions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 163-169.
- Nasim Shah Shirazi & Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap, 2004. "Exports and Economic Growth Nexus: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 563-581.
More about this item
KeywordsCOINTEGRATION; TESTS; SAMPLING;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nesowa:96/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.