Japanese Management Views on Overseas Exchange Listings: Survey Results
Previous empirical studies cast a doubt on a positive effect of overseas listings on stockholders' wealth. In this paper, we used a mail questionnaire to obtain information on overseas listing decisions of Japanese companies.
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: ECONOMISCH INSTITUT VOOR HET MIDDEN EN KLEINBEDRIJF, RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS, NEUHUYS.|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khan, Walayet A, et al, 1993. "Dual Domestic Listing, Market Structure and Shareholder Wealth," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 371-383, August.
- Alexander, Gordon J & Eun, Cheol S & Janakiramanan, S, 1987. " Asset Pricing and Dual Listing on Foreign Capital Markets: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 151-158, March.
- Lau, Sie Ting & Diltz, J. David & Apilado, Vincent P., 1994. "Valuation effects of international stock exchange listings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 743-755, September.
- Shahrokh M Saudagaran, 1988. "An Empirical Study of Selected Factors Influencing the Decision to List on Foreign Stock Exchanges," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 101-127, March.
- Stephen R Foerster & G Andrew Karolyi, 1993. "International Listings of Stocks: The Case of Canada and the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 763-784, December.