Japanese Management Views on Overseas Exchange Listings: Survey Results
Previous empirical studies cast a doubt on a positive effect of overseas listings on stockholders' wealth. In this paper, we used a mail questionnaire to obtain information on overseas listing decisions of Japanese companies.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen R Foerster & G Andrew Karolyi, 1993. "International Listings of Stocks: The Case of Canada and the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 763-784, December.
- Alexander, Gordon J & Eun, Cheol S & Janakiramanan, S, 1987. " Asset Pricing and Dual Listing on Foreign Capital Markets: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 151-58, March.
- Shahrokh M Saudagaran, 1988. "An Empirical Study of Selected Factors Influencing the Decision to List on Foreign Stock Exchanges," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 101-127, March.
- Lau, Sie Ting & Diltz, J. David & Apilado, Vincent P., 1994. "Valuation effects of international stock exchange listings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 743-755, September.
- Khan, Walayet A, et al, 1993. "Dual Domestic Listing, Market Structure and Shareholder Wealth," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 371-83, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:midkle:pb99-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.