Japanese Management Views on Overseas Exchange Listings: Survey Results
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nobuyoshi Yamori & Taija Baba, 1999. "Japanese management views on overseas exchange listings: survey results," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 99-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander, Gordon J & Eun, Cheol S & Janakiramanan, S, 1987. " Asset Pricing and Dual Listing on Foreign Capital Markets: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 151-158, March.
- Lau, Sie Ting & Diltz, J. David & Apilado, Vincent P., 1994. "Valuation effects of international stock exchange listings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 743-755, September.
- Shahrokh M Saudagaran, 1988. "An Empirical Study of Selected Factors Influencing the Decision to List on Foreign Stock Exchanges," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 101-127, March.
- Khan, Walayet A, et al, 1993. "Dual Domestic Listing, Market Structure and Shareholder Wealth," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 371-383, August.
- Stephen R Foerster & G Andrew Karolyi, 1993. "International Listings of Stocks: The Case of Canada and the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 763-784, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark M. Spiegel & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2003.
"Determinants of voluntary bank disclosure: evidence from Japanese Shinkin banks,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
03-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mark M. Spiegel & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2004. "Determinants of Voluntary Bank Disclosure: Evidence from Japanese Shinkin Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series 1135, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1998. "Does international trading of stocks decrease pricing errors? Evidence from Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 413-432, December.
- Clark, Ephraim & Lakshmi, Geeta, 2007. "Assymetric information and the pricing of sovereign eurobonds: India 1990-1992," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 124-142.
- Abdallah, Wissam & Goergen, Marc, 2008. "Does corporate control determine the cross-listing location?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 183-199, June.
- Grubisic Seba, Mihaela & Orsag, Silvije, 2015. "Corporate Motives For Public Shares Offering During The Financial Crisis," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(1), pages 99-114.
More about this item
KeywordsFINANCIAL MARKET ; FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:midkle:pb99-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.