Is Public Health Insurance an Appropriate Instrument for Redistribution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dominique Henriet & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2006. "Is public health insurance an appropriate instrument for redistribution?," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 83-84, pages 61-88.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyer, M. & Jacques, A. & Moreaux, M., 1998. "Observability, Commitment and Flexibility," Papers 98.504, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & Daniel Parent, 1999.
"Job characteristics, wages, and the employment contract,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 13-27.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & Daniel Parent, 1998. "Job Characteristics, Wages and the Employment Contract," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-37, CIRANO.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Schmitt, Nicolas, 1994. "Flexible Manufacturing and Market Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 875-888, September.
- Vives, Xavier, 1989. "Technological competition, uncertainty, and oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 386-415, August.
- Donald Gerwin, 1993. "Manufacturing Flexibility: A Strategic Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 395-410, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Bennardo & Salvatore Piccolo, 2014.
"Competitive Markets With Endogenous Health Risks,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 755-790, June.
- Alberto Bennardo & Salvatore Piccolo, 2005. "Competitive Markets with Endogenous Health Risks," CSEF Working Papers 145, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Mar 2008.
- Bennardo, Alberto & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2005. "Competitive Markets with Endogenous Health Risks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesca Barigozzi, 2004.
"Reimbursing Preventive Care,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory,
Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 29(2), pages 165-186, December.
- Netzer, Nick & Scheuer, Florian, 2007. "Taxation, insurance, and precautionary labor," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1519-1531, August.
- Dominique Henriet, 2004. "Assurance maladie : intervention publique et rôle de la concurrence," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(5), pages 587-594.
- Francesca Barigozzi, 2006.
"Supplementary Insurance with 'ex post' moral hazard: efficiency and redistribution,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 83-84, pages 295-325.
- F. Barigozzi, 2004. "Supplementary Insurance with Ex-Post Moral Hazard: Efficiency and Redistribution," Working Papers 521, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stéphanie Maillot-Bugnon, 2005. "Assurance maladie et redistribution : le cas de l'arrêt maladie," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 71(4), pages 427-443.
- Darío Maldonado, 2006. "Social security, income taxation and poverty alleviation," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Giacomo Valletta, 2014. "Health, fairness and taxation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(1), pages 101-140, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPUBLIC EXPENDITURES ; INSURANCE ; HEALTH ; INCOME REDISTRIBUTION;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:98.512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .