Changing in Risk and Risk Taking: A Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuang, O-Chia & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Huang, Rachel J. & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2013. "Risky targets and effort," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 465-468.
- Dionne, Georges & Li, Jingyuan, 2014.
"Comparative Ross risk aversion in the presence of mean dependent risks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 128-135.
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Mean Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1211, CIRPEE.
- Bontems, Philippe & Nauges, Céline, 2017. "Production choices with water markets: The role of initial allocations and forward trading," TSE Working Papers 17-812, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dachraoui, Kais & Dionne, Georges, 2001.
"Stochastic dominance and optimal portfolio,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 347-354, June.
- Dachraoui, K. & Dionne, G., 2001. "Stochastic Dominance and Optimal Portfolio," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 01-01, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- K. Dachraoui & G. Dionne, 2001. "Stochastic Dominance and Optimal Portfolio," THEMA Working Papers 2001-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2008.
"Correlated Poisson Processes with Unobserved Heterogeneity: Estimating the Determinants of Paid and Unpaid Leave,"
Cahiers de recherche
08-07, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dionne, Georges & Dostie, Benoit, 2008. "Correlated Poisson Processes with Unobserved Heterogeneity: Estimating the Determinants of Paid and Unpaid Leave," IZA Discussion Papers 3642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2008. "Correlated Poisson Processes with Unobserved Heterogeneity: Estimating the Determinants of Paid and Unpaid Leave," Cahiers de recherche 0815, CIRPEE.
- Luc Arrondel & Hector Calvo Pardo & Xisco Oliver, 2007. "Temperant portfolio choice and background risk: evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-00588069, HAL.
- Masamitsu Ohnishi & Yusuke Osaki, 2005. "The Monotonicity of Asset Prices with Changes in Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marie-Charlotte Guetlein, 2016. "Comparative Risk Aversion in the Presence of Ambiguity," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 51-63, August.
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:97.472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.