A Remark on Incomplete Market Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dindo, Pietro, 2014.
"Evolution and market behavior with endogenous investment rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 121-146.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2010. "Evolution and market behavior with endogenous investment rules," LEM Papers Series 2010/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- DREZE, Jacques, 1999.
"On the macroeconomics of uncertainty and incomplete markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1999064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DRÈZE, Jacques H., 2001. "On the macroeconomics of uncertainty and incomplete markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1510, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H.DREZE, 2001. "On the Macroeconomics of Uncertainty and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G. M. & Tsomocos, D. P., 1995.
"Option values and endogenous uncertainty in ESOPs, MBOs and asset-backed loans,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 379-388, June.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G. & Tsomocos, D.P., 1994. "Option Values and Endogenous Uncertainty in ESOPS, MBOS and Asset-Backed Loans," Papers 94-01, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1998. "The economics of global environmental risk," MPRA Paper 8812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Johannes Kaiser & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen Hagen, 2012. "Exchange rate determination: a theory of the decisive role of central bank cooperation and conflict," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 13-51, March.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Wu, Ho-Mou, 2006. "General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 499-524, August.
- Jacques H. Drèze, 2000.
"Sur la macroéconomie de l'incertitude et des marchés incomplets,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 72(1), pages 7-37.
- DREZE, Jacques H., 2000. "Sur la macroéconomie de l'incertitude et des marchés incomplets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1448, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Pope, 2009. "Beggar-Thy-Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice from Misapplications of Mundell (1961 ) and the Remedy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 326-350, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket economy ; information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cambri:179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecamuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.