Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens, 2010. "EU regional policy and tax competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 150-161, January.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kolumum R. Nagarajan, 2013. "Fiscal Federalism and Competitive Bidding for Foreign Investment as a Multistage Game," Departmental Working Papers 2013-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2014.
"Competition for FDI and Profit Shifting: On the Effects of Subsidies and Tax Breaks,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(3), pages 374-404, September.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2013. "Competiton for FDI and profit shifting: on the effects of subsidies and tax breaks," Working Papers 1326, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- De Feo, Giuseppe & Amergighi, Oscar, 2013. "Competition for FDI and profit shifting: On the effects of subsidies and tax breaks," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-105, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2013. "Competition for FDI and profit shifting: On the effects of subsidies and tax breaks," DEM Working Papers Series 056, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Pierre Favardin, 1996. "La compétition entre collectivités locales," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 365-381.
- Bin Wu & Xuefei Xu & Zhenzhong Feng, 2018. "Investment Promotion, Fiscal Competition and Economic Growth Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Thierry Madiès, 1997. "Concurrence fiscale et intercommunalité," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(1), pages 195-228.
- Rork, Jonathan C., 2005. "Getting What You Pay For: The Case of Southern Economic Development," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 1-17.
- Kiymaz, Koray & Taylor, Leon, 2000.
"Competition for foreign direct investment when countries are not sure of site values,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Koray Kiymaz & Leon Taylor, 1998. "Competition for foreign direct investment when countries are not sure of site values," International Trade 9812001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 1999.
- Jean-François Wen, 1997. "Tax Holidays and the International Capital Market," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 129-148, May.
- Benoît Coeuré & Isabelle Rabaud & Thierry Madiès, 2003. "Attractivité de la France : analyse, perception et mesure ; suivi d'un commentaire de Thierry Madiès," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 363(1), pages 97-127.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments ; government ; productivity ; economic equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calgar:130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declgca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.