Mortality and Morbidity Associated with the Distribution of Monthly Welfare Payments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2015.
"Income receipt and mortality — Evidence from Swedish public sector employees,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 21-32.
- Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2014. "Income Receipt and Mortality – Evidence from Swedish Public Sector Employees," Working Papers 2014:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2014. "Income Receipt and Mortality: Evidence from Swedish Public Sector Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 8389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2014. "Income receipt and mortality - Evidence from Swedish public sector employees," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2014:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2014. "Income receipt and mortality - evidence from Swedish public sector employees," Working Paper Series 2014:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Evans, William N. & Moore, Timothy J., 2011.
"The short-term mortality consequences of income receipt,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1410-1424.
- William N. Evans & Timothy J. Moore, 2009. "The Short-Term Mortality Consequences of Income Receipt," NBER Working Papers 15311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krebs, Emanuel & Wang, Linwei & Olding, Michelle & DeBeck, Kora & Hayashi, Kanna & Milloy, M.-J. & Wood, Evan & Nosyk, Bohdan & Richardson, Lindsey, 2016. "Increased drug use and the timing of social assistance receipt among people who use illicit drugs," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 94-102.
More about this item
KeywordsHEALTH SERVICES ; COSTS;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brichs:97:4d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.