Quantity Competition With Access Fees
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William Novshek, 1985. "On the Existence of Cournot Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 85-98.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu, 1986. "The existence and computation of competitive equilibria in markets with an indivisible commodity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-136, February.
- Nicholas Economides & Steven S. Wildman, 1995. "Monopolistic Competition with Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers 95-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Castelli, Francesco & Leporelli, Claudio, 1993. "Critical mass of users versus critical mass of services in a multiproduct information service system," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 331-355, December.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1985. "Profit-maximizing clubs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-45, June.
- Young, Allan Richard, 1991. "Transaction Cost, Two-Part Tariffs, and Collusion," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(3), pages 581-590, July.
- Ireland, Norman J, 1991. "Welfare and Non-linear Pricing in a Cournot Oligopoly," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 949-957, July.
- Mandy, David M, 1992. "Nonuniform Bertrand Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1293-1330, November.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1985. "Two-Tier Pricing of Shared Facilities in a Free-Entry Equilibrium," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(4), pages 456-472, Winter.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1987. "Two-Part Tariffs in a Contestable Natural Monopoly," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(215), pages 315-316, August.
- David M. Kreps & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1983. "Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 326-337, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funaki, Y. & Houba, H.E.D. & Motchenkova, E., 2012.
"Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpendable Infrastructure,"
2012-041, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova, 2012. "Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpandable Infrastructures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-139/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mark Lijesen & Hein Mannaerts & Machiel Mulder, 2002. "Will California come to Europe? A Numerical Simulation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 173-188, June.
- Meagher, Kieron & Teo, Ernie G.S., 2005. "Two-part tariffs in the online gaming industry: The role of creative destruction and network externalities," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 457-470, October.
- Mark Lijesen, 2002. "Welfare effects of vertical integration in energy distribution," CPB Memorandum 43, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2015.
"On two-part tariff competition in a homogeneous product duopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 30-41.
- Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2012. "On two-part tariff competition in a homogeneous product duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 9106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ji Baek & Jan Brueckner, 2015. "Three-Part Tariffs with Heterogeneous Users: Monopoly and Duopoly Cases," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(2), pages 155-165, September.
- Laura Onofri, 2005. "Electricity Market Restructuring and Energy Contracts: A Critical Note on the EU Commission’s NEA Decision," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 71-85, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOLIGOPOLIES ; PRICES ; GAME THEORY;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .