Strategyproofness and decomposability : Weak Orderings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOSSERT, Walter & WEYMARK, J.A., 2006.
"Social Choice: Recent Developments,"
Cahiers de recherche
01-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & WEYMARK, J.A., 2006. "Social Choice: Recent Developments," Cahiers de recherche 2006-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Walter Bossert & John A. Weymark, 2006. "Social Choice: Recent Developments," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0603, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Navin Aswal & Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen, 2003. "Dictatorial domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(1), pages 45-62, August.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005.
"A characterization of plurality-like rules based on non-manipulability, restricted efficiency, and anonymity,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "A Characterization of Plurality-Like Rules Based on Non-Manipulability, Restricted Efficiency, and Anonymity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200509, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Mishra, Debasis & Roy, Souvik, 2012.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 285-300.
- Debasis Mishra & Souvik Roy, 2011. "Strategy-proof partitioning," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Lars-Gunnar Svensson & Pär Torstensson, 2008.
"Strategy-proof allocation of multiple public goods,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(2), pages 181-196, February.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar & Torstensson, Pär, 2005. "Strategy-Proof Allocation of Multiple Public Goods," Working Papers 2005:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2007.
- Reffgen, Alexander & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2012. "Strategy-proof voting for multiple public goods," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weymark, John A., 1999. "Strategy-proof social choice with continuous separable preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-85, August.
- Salvador Barberà, 2010. "Strategy-proof social choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 828.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL CHOICE; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:95a38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .