Strategyproofness and decomposability : Weak Orderings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOSSERT, Walter & WEYMARK, J.A., 2006.
"Social Choice: Recent Developments,"
Cahiers de recherche
01-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & WEYMARK, J.A., 2006. "Social Choice: Recent Developments," Cahiers de recherche 2006-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Walter Bossert & John A. Weymark, 2006. "Social Choice: Recent Developments," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0603, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Navin Aswal & Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen, 2003. "Dictatorial domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(1), pages 45-62, August.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005.
"A characterization of plurality-like rules based on non-manipulability, restricted efficiency, and anonymity,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "A Characterization of Plurality-Like Rules Based on Non-Manipulability, Restricted Efficiency, and Anonymity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200509, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Mishra, Debasis & Roy, Souvik, 2012.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 285-300.
- Debasis Mishra & Souvik Roy, 2011. "Strategy-proof partitioning," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Lars-Gunnar Svensson & Pär Torstensson, 2008.
"Strategy-proof allocation of multiple public goods,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(2), pages 181-196, February.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar & Torstensson, Pär, 2005. "Strategy-Proof Allocation of Multiple Public Goods," Working Papers 2005:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2007.
- Reffgen, Alexander & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2012. "Strategy-proof voting for multiple public goods," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weymark, John A., 1999. "Strategy-proof social choice with continuous separable preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-85, August.
- Salvador Barberà, 2010. "Strategy-proof social choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 828.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL CHOICE; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:95a38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.