The economics of desertification, land degradation, and drought: Toward an integrated global assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Gerber, Nicolas & Baumgartner, Philipp & von Braun, Joachim & De Pinto, Alessandro & Graw, Valerie & Kato, Edward & Kloos, Julia & Walter, Teresa, 2011. "The Economics of Desertification, Land Degradation, and Drought; Toward an Integrated Global Assessment," Discussion Papers 109326, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Braun, Joachim & Mirzabaev, Alisher, 2015. "Small Farms: Changing Structures and Roles in Economic Development," Discussion Papers 210464, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Le, Quang Bao & Nkonya, Ephraim & Mirzabaev, Alisher, 2014. "Biomass Productivity-Based Mapping of Global Land Degradation Hotspots," Discussion Papers 177961, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Turner, Katrine Grace & Anderson, Sharolyn & Gonzales-Chang, Mauricio & Costanza, Robert & Courville, Sasha & Dalgaard, Tommy & Dominati, Estelle & Kubiszewski, Ida & Ogilvy, Sue & Porfirio, Luciana &, 2016. "A review of methods, data, and models to assess changes in the value of ecosystem services from land degradation and restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 190-207.
- Carla Salinas & Jon Mendieta, 2013. "Numerical model to assess the impact of the strategies to mitigate desertification," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 551-566, June.
- Carla Salinas & Jon Mendieta, 2013. "Effectiveness of the strategies to combat land degradation and drought," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(8), pages 1269-1281, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1728-:d:113268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nkonya, Ephraim & von Braun, Joachim & Mirzabaev, Alisher & Le, Quang Bao & Kwon, Ho Young & Kirui, Oliver K., 2013. "Economics of Land Degradation Initiative: Methods and Approach for Global and National Assessments," Discussion Papers 158663, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Carla Salinas & Jon Mendieta, 2013. "Mitigation and adaptation investments for desertification and climate change: an assessment of the socioeconomic return," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 659-672, June.
More about this item
Keywordscost of inaction; desertification; drought; Economics; Land degradation; prevention of land degradation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .