Synopsis: Household perception and demand for better protection of land rights in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Dercon & Catherine Porter, 2014.
"Live Aid Revisited: Long-Term Impacts Of The 1984 Ethiopian Famine On Children,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 927-948, August.
- Stefan Dercon & Catherine Porter, 2010. "Live aid revisited: long-term impacts of the 1984 Ethiopian famine on children," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-39, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dercon, Stefan & Porter, Catherine, 2012. "Live aid revisited: long-term impacts of the 1984 Ethiopian famine on children," CEPR Discussion Papers 9033, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuma, Tadesse & Dereje, Mekdim & Hirvonen, Kalle & Minten, Bart, 2016. "Cash crops and food security: Evidence from Ethiopian smallholder coffee producers," ESSP working papers 95, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John & Minten, Bart & Stifel, David, 2017.
"Children’s Diets, Nutrition Knowledge, and Access to Markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 303-315.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John F. & Minten, Bart & Stifel, David, 2016. "Children’s diets, nutrition knowledge, and access to markets:," ESSP working papers 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsETHIOPIA; EAST AFRICA; AFRICA SOUTH OF SAHARA; AFRICA; agricultural growth; land rights; households; land tenure; land policies; tenure insecurity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:essprn:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .