Minimum Quality Standards and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voßwinkel, Jan & Birg, Laura, 2015.
"Minimum Quality Standards and Non-Compliance,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112883, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015. "Minimum quality standards and non-compliance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 228, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015.
"Minimum quality standards and exports,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
248, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Voßwinkel, Jan & Birg, Laura, 2016. "Minimum Quality Standards and Exports," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145846, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Olga Timoshenko & Paulo Bastos & Daniel Dias, 2016.
"Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics,"
2016-11, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Paulo Bastos & Daniel A. Dias & Olga A. Timoshenko, 2017. "Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 1193, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olga Timoshenko & Daniel Dias & Paulo Bastos, 2017. "Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics," 2017 Meeting Papers 179, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Dias,Daniel & Timoshenko,Olga A., 2016. "Learning, Prices, and firm dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7667, The World Bank.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:55-:d:124501 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum Quality Standards; International Trade; Oligopoly; Consumer Heterogeneity;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-12-04 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2010_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .