Minimum Quality Standards and International Trade
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ifro.ku.dk/english/|
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- Voßwinkel, Jan & Birg, Laura, 2015.
"Minimum Quality Standards and Non-Compliance,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112883, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015. "Minimum quality standards and non-compliance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 228, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015. "Minimum quality standards and exports," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 248, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Voßwinkel, Jan & Birg, Laura, 2016. "Minimum Quality Standards and Exports," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145846, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Olga Timoshenko & Paulo Bastos & Daniel Dias, 2016. "Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics," Working Papers 2016-11, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Paulo Bastos & Daniel A. Dias & Olga A. Timoshenko, 2017. "Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 1193, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olga Timoshenko & Daniel Dias & Paulo Bastos, 2017. "Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics," 2017 Meeting Papers 179, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Dias,Daniel & Timoshenko,Olga A., 2016. "Learning, Prices, and firm dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7667, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2010_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed