Minimum Quality Standards and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory S. Amacher & Markku Ollikainen & Erkki A. Koskela, 2009. "Economics of Forest Resources," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012480, January.
- Courtland L. Washburn & Clark S. Binkley, 1993. "Do Forest Assets Hedge Inflation?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(3), pages 215-224.
- Tommy Lundgren, 2005. "Assessing the Investment Performance of Swedish Timberland: A Capital Asset Pricing Model Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1976. "Economics of Forestry in an Evolving Society," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 466-492, December.
- Heaps, Terry, 1984. "The forestry maximum principle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 131-151, May.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Courtland L. Washburn & Clark S. Binkley, 1990. "On the Use of Period-Average Stumpage Prices to Estimate Forest Asset Pricing Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(4), pages 379-393.
- Brukas, Vilis & Jellesmark Thorsen, Bo & Helles, Finn & Tarp, Peter, 2001. "Discount rate and harvest policy: implications for Baltic forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 143-156, June.
- Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 19. "Risk, returns and possible speculative bubbles in the price of Danish forest land?," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 43, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voßwinkel, Jan & Birg, Laura, 2015.
"Minimum Quality Standards and Non-Compliance,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112883, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015. "Minimum quality standards and non-compliance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 228, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015.
"Minimum quality standards and exports,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
248, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Voßwinkel, Jan & Birg, Laura, 2016. "Minimum Quality Standards and Exports," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145846, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Olga Timoshenko & Paulo Bastos & Daniel Dias, 2016.
"Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics,"
2016-11, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Paulo Bastos & Daniel A. Dias & Olga A. Timoshenko, 2017. "Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 1193, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olga Timoshenko & Daniel Dias & Paulo Bastos, 2017. "Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics," 2017 Meeting Papers 179, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Dias,Daniel & Timoshenko,Olga A., 2016. "Learning, Prices, and firm dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7667, The World Bank.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:55-:d:124501 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum Quality Standards; International Trade; Oligopoly; Consumer Heterogeneity;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-12-04 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2010_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .