Report NEP-INT-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veysel Avsar, 2010. "The Anatomy of Trade Deflection," Working Papers 1004, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Fatma MABROUK (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "International Migration and Foreign Trade: What connexion? (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Christian Hepenstrick, 2010. "Per-capita incomes and the extensive margin of bilateral trade," IEW - Working Papers 519, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Mukhtar, Zahid Junaid & Ayesha, Anam & Hanif, Noorulain & Aslam, Rizwan & Quddus, Maliha, 2010. "Extending Transit Facility to India: Implications for Pakistan’s Bilateral Trade with Afghanistan," MPRA Paper 26696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14659/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "On the Distributive Effects of Terms of Trade Shocks; The Role of Non-tradable Goods," IMF Working Papers 10/241, .
- Kenneth Baltzer, 2010. "Minimum Quality Standards and International Trade," IFRO Working Paper 2010/15, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Simplice Anutechia, Asongu, 2010. "Linkages between Financial Development and Openness: panel evidence from developing countries," MPRA Paper 26926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Frensch & Achim Schmillen, 2010. "Can we identify Balassa-Samuelson effects with measures of product variety?," Working Papers 288, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Sandrine Levasseur & Sandrine Levasseur, 2010. "International outsourcing over the business cycle: some intuition for Germany, the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Fabio Pieri & Enrico Zaninotto, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Efficiency: an application to the Italian Machine Tool Industry," DISA Working Papers 1006, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 24 Nov 2010.