Skewness and Kurtosis Implied by Option Prices: A Second Comment
No abstract available
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Emmanuel Jurczenko & Bertrand Maillet, 2001.
"The Approximate Option Pricing Model: Performances and Dynamic Properties,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Jurczenko, Emmanuel & Maillet, Bertrand, 2001. "The approximate option pricing model: performances and dynamic properties," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 427-443, December.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 2000.
"Do Call Prices and the Underlying Stock Always Move in the Same Direction?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 549-584.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1999. "Do Call Prices and the Underlying Stock Always Move in the Same Direction?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm125, Yale School of Management.
- Robert JARROW & Andrew RUDD, 2008.
"Approximate Option Valuation For Arbitrary Stochastic Processes,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 1, pages 9-31
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert & Rudd, Andrew, 1982. "Approximate option valuation for arbitrary stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 347-369, November.
- Corrado, Charles J & Su, Tie, 1996.
"Skewness and Kurtosis in S&P 500 Index Returns Implied by Option Prices,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 175-192, Summer.
- Charles J. Corrado & Tie Su, 1996. "Skewness And Kurtosis In S&P 500 Index Returns Implied By Option Prices," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 175-192, 06.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Longstaff, Francis A, 1995. "Option Pricing and the Martingale Restriction," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 1091-1124.
- Menachem Brenner & Young Ho Eom, 1997. "No-Arbitrage Option Pricing: New Evidence on the Validity of the Martingale Property," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-009, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Emmanuel Jurczenko & Bertrand Maillet & Bogdan Negrea, 2002. "Revisited multi-moment approximate option pricing models: a general comparison (Part 1)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24950, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christine A. Brown & David M. Robinson, 2002. "Skewness and Kurtosis Implied by Option Prices: A Correction," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 279-282.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.