Financing constraints and investment: new evidence from hospital industry data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Calem, Paul S & Rizzo, John A, 1995. "Financing Constraints and Investment: New Evidence from Hospital Industry Data," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1002-1014, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François-Serge Lhabitant & Olivier Tinguely, 2002. "Financial Constraints and Investment: the Swiss Case," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(II), pages 137-163, June.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:62:y:2010:i:2:p:351-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Saiyid S. & Mozumdar, Abon, 2007. "Financial market development and the importance of internal cash: Evidence from international data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 641-658, March.
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova & Elodie Douarin & Matthew Gorton, 2010.
"Farm Expansion in Lithuania after Accession to the EU: The Role of CAP Payments in Alleviating Potential Credit Constraints,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(2), pages 351-365.
- Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia & Douarin, Elodie & Gorton, Matthew, 2008. "Farm expansion in Lithuania after accession to the EU: The role of CAP payments in alleviating potential credit constraints," Working Papers 211019, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova & Elodie Douarin & Matthew Gorton, 2008. "Farm expansion in Lithuania after accession to the EU: The role of CAP payments in alleviating potential credit constraints," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 08-06, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Gentry, William M., 2002. "Debt, investment and endowment accumulation: the case of not-for-profit hospitals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 845-872, September.
- Prayagsing Chakeel Coomar & Jankee Kheswar, 2016. "Internal Financial Markets and Corporate Investment Strategies in Africa — A Case Study of Mauritius," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 8(1), pages 007-020, June.
- Elias Dedoussis & Afroditi Papadaki, 2010. "Investment spending and corporate governance: Evidence from the ASE listed firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 201-224, February.
- Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Kumar, P. C. & Riddick, Leigh A., 1998. "The impact of cash flows and firm size on investment: The international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 293-320, March.
- Allayannis, George & Mozumdar, Abon, 2004. "The impact of negative cash flow and influential observations on investment-cash flow sensitivity estimates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 901-930, May.
- Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia & Douarin, Elodie & Gorton, Matthew, 2008. "Can the CAP payments facilitate the growth of individual farms in the New Member States post-EU accession?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43611, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia & Douarin, Elodie & Gorton, Matthew, 2008. "Can the CAP payments facilitate the growth of individual farms in the NMS post-EU accession?," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36861, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporations - Finance; Hospitals - Economic aspects; Hospitals - Finance; Medical care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:94-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.