Does monetary policy have differential regional effects?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina, 1996. "Does monetary policy have differential regional effects?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Mar, pages 17-27.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Rodriguez-Fuentes & Sheila Dow, 2003. "EMU and the Regional Impact of Monetary Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 969-980.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1999. "Using state indexes to define economic regions in the U.S," Working Papers 99-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza & Holger van Eden & Albert de Groot & Gerbert Romijn & Elisabeth Ledrut, 2001. "EMU and Enlargement: A Review of Policy Issues," Macroeconomics 0012019, EconWPA.
- Lori L. Taylor & Mine K. Yücel, 1996. "The interest rate sensitivity of Texas industry," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 27-33.
- Josef Baumgartner & Thomas Url, 1999. "Common Monetary Policy with Different Effects?," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 72(1), pages 75-88, January.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina, 1999. "Do states respond differently to changes in monetary policy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 17-27.
- Worms, Andreas, 2001. "The reaction of bank lending to monetary policy measures in Germany," Working Paper Series 0096, European Central Bank.
- Igor Esteban Zuccardi Huertas, 2002.
"Efectos regionales de la política monetaria en Colombia,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA
002431, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Igor Esteban Zuccardi Huertas, 2002. "Efectos regionales de la política monetaria en Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 32, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "The Immediate Challenges for the European Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 6369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Keith Sill, 1996. "Common trends and common cycles in regional per capita incomes," Working Papers 96-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Héctor Bravo L. & Carlos García T. & Verónica Mies M. & Matías Tapia G., 2003. "Heterogeneidad de la Transmisión Monetaria: Efectos Sectoriales y Regionales," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 6(3), pages 5-26, December.
- Héctor F. Bravo & Carlos J. García & Verónica Mies & Matías Tapia, 2003. "Heterogeneity in Monetary Transmission: Sectoral and Regional Effects," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 235, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Charles Steindel, 1996. "The relative importance of national and regional factors in the New York Metropolitan economy," Research Paper 9621, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Regional economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:94-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .