Does monetary policy have differential regional effects?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina, 1994. "Does monetary policy have differential regional effects?," Working Papers 94-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Garman, Mark B. & Kohlhagen, Steven W., 1983. "Foreign currency option values," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-237, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Esteban Zuccardi Huertas, 2002.
"Efectos regionales de la política monetaria en Colombia,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA
002431, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Igor Esteban Zuccardi Huertas, 2002. "Efectos regionales de la política monetaria en Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 32, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Rodriguez-Fuentes & Sheila Dow, 2003. "EMU and the Regional Impact of Monetary Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 969-980.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "The Immediate Challenges for the European Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 6369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Keith Sill, 1996. "Common trends and common cycles in regional per capita incomes," Working Papers 96-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1999. "Using state indexes to define economic regions in the U.S," Working Papers 99-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Héctor Bravo L. & Carlos García T. & Verónica Mies M. & Matías Tapia G., 2003. "Heterogeneidad de la Transmisión Monetaria: Efectos Sectoriales y Regionales," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 6(3), pages 5-26, December.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza & Holger van Eden & Albert de Groot & Gerbert Romijn & Elisabeth Ledrut, 2001. "EMU and Enlargement: A Review of Policy Issues," Macroeconomics 0012019, EconWPA.
- Lori L. Taylor & Mine K. Yücel, 1996. "The interest rate sensitivity of Texas industry," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 27-33.
- Héctor F. Bravo & Carlos J. García & Verónica Mies & Matías Tapia, 2003. "Heterogeneity in Monetary Transmission: Sectoral and Regional Effects," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 235, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Charles Steindel, 1996. "The relative importance of national and regional factors in the New York Metropolitan economy," Research Paper 9621, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Josef Baumgartner & Thomas Url, 1999. "Common Monetary Policy with Different Effects?," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 72(1), pages 75-88, January.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina, 1999. "Do states respond differently to changes in monetary policy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 17-27.
- Worms, Andreas, 2001. "The reaction of bank lending to monetary policy measures in Germany," Working Paper Series 0096, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Regional economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1996:i:mar:p:17-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.