Do colleges and universities increase their region's human capital?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jaison R. Abel & Richard Deitz, 2012. "Do colleges and universities increase their region's human capital?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 667-691, May.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and development ; Human capital ; Universities and colleges ; Regional economics ; Labor market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-11-21 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2009-11-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2009-11-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-11-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-11-21 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .