Report NEP-EDU-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuemei JI, 2009. "How schools influence students' academic achievements: a behavioral approach with empirical evidence from add health data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.17, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0910-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Insan Tunali & Ragui Assaad, 2009. "A comparative study of returns to education of urban men in Egypt, Iran, and Turkey," Working Papers e07-17, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:679 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hensen Maud M. & Vries M. Robert de & Cörvers Frank, 2009. "The role of geographic mobility in reducing education-job mismatches in the Netherlands," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dimitris N. Chryssochoou, 2009. "Making Citizenship Education Work: European and Greek perspectives," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 27, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Karen Robson, 2009. "Teaching Stata—Some reflections after 8 years of training experiences," Canadian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009 05, Stata Users Group.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Garcia-Fontes, Walter, 2009. "The quality of the Catalan and Spanish education systems: A perspective from PISA," IESE Research Papers D/810, IESE Business School.
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009. "The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?," Working Papers XREAP2009-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Soohyung Lee & Benjamin A. Malin, 2009. "Education's role in China's structural transformation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2009. "Compatibility of the Content of Bachelor Programs in Public Administration with the Needs of Good Governance - A Comparison: EU-US," MPRA Paper 18626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaison R. Abel & Richard Deitz, 2009. "Do colleges and universities increase their region's human capital?," Staff Reports 401, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.