Gender differences in the labor market effects of the dollar
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Linda Goldberg & Joseph Tracy, 2001. "Gender Differences in the Labor-Market Effects of the Dollar," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 400-405, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda S. Goldberg & Joseph Tracy, 2001. "Exchange rates and wages," Staff Reports 116, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Topel, Robert H, 1986. "Local Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 111-143, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWages ; Labor market ; Dollar; American ; Foreign exchange;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2001-05-02 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2001-05-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .