Report NEP-LAB-2001-05-02This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2001. "What's driving the new economy? The benefits of workplace innovation," Staff Reports 118, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Joseph Tracy, 2001. "Gender differences in the labor market effects of the dollar," Staff Reports 121, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:00-13r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Pingle and Leigh Tesfatsion, 2001. "Unemployment Insurance and the Evolution of Worker-Employer\n Cooperation: Experiments with Real and Artificial Agents," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 279, Society for Computational Economics.
- Robert W. Rich & Donald Rissmiller, 2001. "Structural change in U.S. wage determination," Staff Reports 117, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James A. Schmitz, 2005. "What determines productivity? lessons from the dramatic recovery of the U.S. and Canadian iron-ore industries following their early 1980s crisis," Staff Report 286, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:fip:fedawp:2001-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pia Weiss, 2001. "How to Finance Unemployment Benefits in an Economy with Search Generated Equilibrium Unemployment," Public Economics 0103001, EconWPA.
- Leon Taylor, 2001. "Are chronically unemployed workers less likely to get hired?," Labor and Demography 0103002, EconWPA.
- Charles Steindel & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Productivity: what is it and why do we care about it?," Staff Reports 122, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Job Search Behavior over the Life Cycle with Empirical Applications," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 100, Society for Computational Economics.
- Riccardo Faini & Anna M. Falzoni & Marzio Galeotti & Rodolfo Helg & Alessandro Turrini, 2001. "Importing Jobs And Exporting Firms? On The Wage And Employment Implications Of Italy’S Trade And Foreign Direct Investment Flows," International Trade 0103002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:fip:fedawp:2001-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melvin Stephens Jr., 2001. "Worker Displacement and the Added Worker Effect," NBER Working Papers 8260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.