Taxing risk and the optimal regulation of financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, 2000.
"Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 275-308, March.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, "undated". "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 322, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Deng, Yongheng & Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert, 1999. "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity, and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt96r560pg, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Gerardi, Kristopher & Herkenhoff, Kyle F. & Ohanian, Lee E. & Willen, Paul S., 2013.
"Can't Pay or Won't Pay? Unemployment, Negative Equity, and Strategic Default,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2013-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Jun 2017.
- Gerardi, Kristopher S. & Herkenhoff, Kyle F. & Ohanian, Lee E. & Willen, Paul S., 2015. "Can't pay or won't pay?: unemployment, negative equity, and strategic default," Working Papers 15-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Kyle F. Herkenhoff & Lee E. Ohanian & Paul S. Willen, 2015. "Can't Pay or Won't Pay? Unemployment, Negative Equity, and Strategic Default," NBER Working Papers 21630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ueda, Kenichi & Weder di Mauro, B., 2013.
"Quantifying structural subsidy values for systemically important financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3830-3842.
- Kenichi Ueda & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2012. "Quantifying Structural Subsidy Values for Systemically Important Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers 12/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin Eden, 2012. "Does a low interest rate support private bubbles?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Golec, Pascal & Perotti, Enrico, 2017. "Safe assets: a review," Working Paper Series 2035, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Taxation ; Risk ; Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-06-04 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-PUB-2010-06-04 (Public Finance)
- NEP-REG-2010-06-04 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmep:10-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .