Taxing risk and the optimal regulation of financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ueda, Kenichi & Weder di Mauro, B., 2013.
"Quantifying structural subsidy values for systemically important financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3830-3842.
- Kenichi Ueda & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2012. "Quantifying Structural Subsidy Values for Systemically Important Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers 12/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin Eden, 2012. "Does a low interest rate support private bubbles?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Golec, Pascal & Perotti, Enrico, 2017. "Safe assets: a review," Working Paper Series 2035, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Taxation ; Risk ; Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-06-04 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-PUB-2010-06-04 (Public Finance)
- NEP-REG-2010-06-04 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmep:10-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .