Report NEP-REG-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "A General Framework for Regulation and Liberalization in Network Industries," Working Papers 0016, Swiss Economics.
- Anthony Heyes & Sandeep Kapur, 2010. "Regulating Altruistic Agents," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1010, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Carpenter, Christopher & Dobkin, Carlos, 2010. "Alcohol Regulation And Crime," Working Papers 90485, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Nezlobin, Alexander & Rajan, Madhav V. & Reichelstein, Stefan, 2009. "Proof of Local Stability of the Rate-of-Return Regulation Process," Research Papers 2042, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Tarr, David G., 2010. "The political, regulatory and market failures that caused the US financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5324, The World Bank.
- Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "From Liberalization Towards Integration: Have Markups of EU Electricity Firms Changed?," LICOS Discussion Papers 26110, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- de Lis, Santiago Fernández & Herrero, Alicia Garcia, 2010. "Dynamic Provisioning: Some Lessons from Existing Experiences," ADBI Working Papers 218, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2010. "Taxing risk and the optimal regulation of financial institutions," Economic Policy Paper 10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Odin K Knudsen, 2010. "Risk Management and Regulation Compliance with Tradable Permits under Dynamic Uncertainty," CEIS Research Paper 163, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Admati, Anat R. & Pfleiderer, Paul, 2009. "Increased-Liability Equity: A Proposal to Improve Capital Regulation of Large Financial Institutions," Research Papers 2043, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christopher Henderson & Julapa Jagtiani, 2010. "Can banks circumvent minimum capital requirements? The case of mortgage portfolios under Basel II," Working Papers 10-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Khun-Jush, Gita & Pritchett, Lant, 2010. "Deals versus rules : policy implementation uncertainty and why firms hate it," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5321, The World Bank.
- Monique DANTAS (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Frédéric GASCHET (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Regulatory zoning and coastal housing prices: a bayesian hedonic approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Wenli Li & Michelle J. White & Ning Zhu, 2010. "Did bankruptcy reform cause mortgage default rates to rise?," Working Papers 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working Paper Series rwp10-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.