Report NEP-ACC-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Blouin, Jennifer L. & Larcker, David F., 2009. "The Incentives for Tax Planning," Research Papers 2032, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Henselmann, Klaus & Klein, Martin & Wiese, Maren, 2010. "IFRS for SMEs: Eine Alternative für den Einzelabschluss aus Sicht des deutschen Mittelstandes?," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing 2010-6, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Accounting and Auditing.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2010. "Company Car Taxation," Taxation Papers 22, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2010. "Tax Morale, Tax Evasion, and the Shadow Economy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2010. "Taxing risk and the optimal regulation of financial institutions," Economic Policy Paper 10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "The Poverty of States: Do State Tax Policies Affect State Labor Productivity?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Henderson & Julapa Jagtiani, 2010. "Can banks circumvent minimum capital requirements? The case of mortgage portfolios under Basel II," Working Papers 10-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Södersten, Jan & Lindhe, Tobias, 2010. "The Norwegian Shareholder Tax Reconsidered," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.