The Incentives for Tax Planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, 2006.
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 180-215, March.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, "undated". "Endogenous Lobbying," CARESS Working Papres 00-03, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, 2003. "Endogenous Lobbying," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 448, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Felli, Leonardo & Merlo, Antonio, 2003. "Endogenous lobbying," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, 2001. "Endogenous Lobbying," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-043, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Oct 2004.
- Felli, Leonardo & Merlo, Antonio, 2002. "Endogenous Lobbying," CEPR Discussion Papers 3174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio M. Merlo, 2000. "Endogenous Lobbying," CESifo Working Paper Series 291, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felli, L. & Merlo, A., 2000. "Endogenous Lobbying," Working Papers 00-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Andrea Prat & Aldo Rustichini, 2003. "Games Played Through Agents," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 989-1026, July.
- Diermeier, Daniel & Eraslan, Hulya & Merlo, Antonio, 2002. "Coalition governments and comparative constitutional design," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 893-907, May.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-06-04 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-06-04 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-06-04 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:2032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .