Executive compensation and business policy choices at U.S. commercial banks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belkhir, Mohamed & Boubaker, Sabri, 2013.
"CEO inside debt and hedging decisions: Lessons from the U.S. banking industry,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 223-246.
- Mohamed Belkhir & Sabri Boubaker, 2013. "CEO inside debt and hedging decisions: Lessons from the U.S. banking industry," Post-Print hal-01155502, HAL.
- Yang, Xiaolou, 2017. "Reexamination of risk-taking incentives in banking: Realign incentives and curtail future episodes of mismanagement," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 238-248.
- Koerniadi, Hardjo & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2015. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and default risk," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 336-348.
- Kenneth R. Spong & Richard J. Sullivan, 2012. "Bank Ownership and Risk Taking: Improving Corporate Governance in Banking after the Crisis," Chapters, in: James R. Barth & Chen Lin & Clas Wihlborg (ed.), Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali & Akbar, Saeed & Liu, Jia & Liu, Ziyu & Cao, Sichen, 2017. "CEO compensation and banks’ risk-taking during pre and post financial crisis periods," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1489-1503.
- Min-Lee Chan & Cho-Min Lin & Hsin-Yu Liang & Ming-Hua Chen, 2014. "Does Ceo Incentive Pay Improve Bank Performance? A Quantile Regression Analysis Of U.S. Commercial Banks," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(02), pages 1-28.
- Hagendorff, Jens & Vallascas, Francesco, 2011. "CEO pay incentives and risk-taking: Evidence from bank acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 1078-1095, September.
- Christian Riis Flor & Hans Frimor & Claus Munk, 2014. "Options in Compensation: Promises and Pitfalls," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 703-732, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2010-04-11 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp10-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.