The Taylor rule and the transformation of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, John B, 1989. "The Evolution of Ideas in Macroeconomics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 65(189), pages 185-189, June.
- Ben Bernanke & Frederic Mishkin, 1992.
"Central Bank Behavior and the Strategy of Monetary Policy: Observations from Six Industrialized Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 183-238
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Bernanke & Frederic Mishkin, 1992. "Central Bank Behavior and the Strategy of Monetary Policy: Observations From Six Industrialized Countries," NBER Working Papers 4082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravn SÃ¸ren Hove, 2012.
"Has the Fed Reacted Asymmetrically to Stock Prices?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-36, June.
- Søren HOVE RAVN, "undated". "Has the Fed Reacted Asymmetrically to Stock Prices," EcoMod2010 259600076, EcoMod.
- Woodford, Michael, 2013. "Forward Guidance by Inflation-Targeting Central Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John B. Taylor, 2011. "Legislating a Rule for Monetary Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(3), pages 407-415, Fall.
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2013.
"Monetary policy and value judgments. Did we forget Myrdal's legacy?,"
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdal's legacy ?," Working Papers halshs-00952009, HAL.
- Kerry B. Hudson & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014.
"Understanding the Deviations of the Taylor Rule: A New Methodology with an Application to Australia,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-78, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hudson, Kerry & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "Understanding the deviations of the Taylor Rule: a new methodology with an application to Australia," Working Papers 2015-06, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 2013. "Some Lessons from Six Years of Practical Inflation Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 9756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George A. Kahn, 2012. "Estimated rules for monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV.
- John B Taylor, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Central Bank Independence vs. Policy Rules," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 155-162, July.
- Murray, Christian J. & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H., 2015. "Markov Switching And The Taylor Principle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(04), pages 913-930, June.
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Central Bank Independence Versus Policy Rules," Discussion Papers 12-009, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdal’s legacy ?," Working Papers 1408, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bernd Hayo & Britta Niehof, 2013. "Studying International Spillovers in a New Keynesian Continuous Time Framework with Financial Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201342, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093, April.
- Yanbin Chen & Zhen Huo, 2009. "A Conjecture of Chinese Monetary Policy Rule: Evidence from Survey Data, Markov Regime Switching, and Drifting Coefficients," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 111-153, May.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Monetary Policy when the NAIRI is unknown: The Fed and the Great Deviation," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/16, Department of Economics and Management.
- Rageh, Rania, 2010. "Interest rate rule for the conduct of monetary policy: analysis for Egypt (1997:2007)," MPRA Paper 26639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Woodford, 2012. "Methods of policy accommodation at the interest-rate lower bound," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 185-288.
More about this item
KeywordsTaylor's rule ; Taylor; John B. ; Simons; Henry ; Phillips; A.W.H. ; Friedman; Milton ; Monetary policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-01-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2008-01-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-01-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-01-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-01-26 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp07-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .