Report NEP-HIS-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Galenson, 2008. "The Rise and (Partial) Fall of Abstract Painting in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 13744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2008. "Sui Generis EMU," NBER Working Papers 13740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2007. "Domestic Trade and Market Size in Late Eighteen Century France," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-35, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Pier Francesco Asso & George A. Kahn & Robert Leeson, 2007. "The Taylor rule and the transformation of monetary policy," Research Working Paper RWP 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00207817_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203507_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203636_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00211196_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nikitina, Larisa & Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "Japan’s Foreign Aid Sanctions Policy after the End of Cold War," MPRA Paper 6757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoff, Karla, 2008. "Joseph E. Stiglitz," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4478, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00203553_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shuntaro Washizaki, 2008. "Edo machiyashiki keiei no shushikozo to shisanrishiritsu: 1695-1754 -Nihonbashi kobunacho 1chome Inuyamaya Kanbeke- [in Japanese]," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-231, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- C. Bargelli, 2008. "Persistenze Passate E Fermenti Innovativi. L’Agricoltura Parmense Tra Eta’ Napoleonica E Restaurazione," Economics Department Working Papers 2008-ST01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).