Some intranational evidence on output-inflation tradeoffs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hess, Gregory D. & Shin, Kwanho, 1999. "Some Intranational Evidence On Output-Inflation Trade-Offs," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 187-203, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Amano & Don Coletti & Tiff Macklem, 1998.
"Monetary rules when economic behaviour changes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Robert Amano & Don Coletti & Tiff Macklem, 1999. "Monetary Rules When Economic Behaviour Changes," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 81, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Amano, Robert & Coletti, Don & Macklem, Tiff, 1999. "Monetary Rules When Economic Behaviour Changes," Staff Working Papers 99-8, Bank of Canada.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2009.
"What Makes the Output-Inflation Trade-Off Change? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1117-1140, September.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which nonlinearity in the Phillips curve? The absence of accelerating deflation in Japan," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/14, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which Nonlinearity in the Phillips Curve? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan," Economics Working Paper Archive 536, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- W. Wascher & Palle S. Andersen, 1999. "Sacrifice ratios and the conduct of monetary policy in conditions of low inflation," BIS Working Papers 82, Bank for International Settlements.
- O'Reilly, B., 1998. "The Benefits of Low Inflation: Taking Shock "A nickel ain't worth a dime any more" [Yogi Berra]," Technical Reports 83, Bank of Canada.
- Andrejs Bessonovs & Olegs Tkacevs, 2016. "Relationship Between Inflation and Economic Activity and Its Variation Over Time in Latvia," Working Papers 2016/03, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesian economics ; Prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:95-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .