Estimation of a transformation model with truncation, interval observation and time-varying covariates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bo E. HonorÈ & Luojia Hu, 2010. "Estimation of a transformation model with truncation, interval observation and time-varying covariates," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(1), pages 127-144, February.
- Bo E. Honoré & Luojia Hu, 2007. "Estimation of a Transformation Model with Truncation, Interval Observation and Time–Varying Covariates," CAM Working Papers 2009-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics, revised Nov 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolter, James Lewis, 2016. "Kernel estimation of hazard functions when observations have dependent and common covariates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 1-16.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Woutersen, Tiemen, 2014. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 114-131.
- James Wolter, 2015. "Kernel Estimation Of Hazard Functions When Observations Have Dependent and Common Covariates," Economics Series Working Papers 761, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Shinya Sugawara, 2013. "An Interval Regression Analysis for Tenures of Japanese Elder Care Workers Using Matched Employer-Employee Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-887, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-09-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .