Do financial counseling mandates improve mortgage choice and performance? Evidence from a legislative experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Miller & Julia Reichelstein & Christian Salas & Bilal Zia, 2015.
"Can You Help Someone Become Financially Capable? A Meta-Analysis of the Literature,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 220-246.
- Miller, Margaret & Reichelstein, Julia & Salas, Christian & Zia, Bilal, 2014. "Can you help someone become financially capable ? a meta-analysis of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6745, The World Bank.
- Almenberg, Johan & Karapetyan, Artashes, 2009.
"Mental Accounting in the Housing Market,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
718, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Aug 2010.
- Johan Almenberg & Artashes Karapetyan, 2010. "Mental accounting in the housing market," Working Paper 2010/20, Norges Bank.
- Almenberg, Johan & Karapetyan, Artashes, 2009. "Mental Accounting in the Housing Market," Working Paper Series 798, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johan Almenberg & Artashes Karapetyan, 2009. "Mental accounting in the housing market," IEW - Working Papers 453, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Carpena, Fenella & Cole, Shawn & Shapiro, Jeremy & Zia, Bilal, 2011. "Unpacking the causal chain of financial literacy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5798, The World Bank.
- Johan Almenberg & Artashes Karapetyan, 2012. "The hidden costs of hidden debt," Working Paper 2011/22, Norges Bank.
- Danielle Winchester & Sandra Huston, 2013. "Keeping Your Financial Planner to Yourself: Racial and Cultural Differences in Financial Planner Referrals," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 165-184, June.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2011.
"Add-on Pricing, Naive Consumers, and the Hidden Welfare Costs of Education,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2011. "Add-on Pricing, Naive Consumers, and the Hidden Welfare Costs of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 6061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2009. "The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions over the Life Cycle and Implications for Regulation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 51-117.
- Xu, Yilan, 2014. "Does mortgage deregulation increase foreclosures? Evidence from Cleveland," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 126-139.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial literacy ; Mortgage loans ; Households - Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-09-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .