The supervisory capital assessment program -- one year later
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frame, W. Scott & Gerardi, Kristopher S. & Willen, Paul S., 2015.
"The Failure of supervisory stress testing: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and OFHEO,"
15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Frame, W. Scott & Gerardi, Kristopher S. & Willen, Paul S., 2015. "The failure of supervisory stress testing: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and OFHEO," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:86-98 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank examination ; Bank supervision ; Risk assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:1133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .