Summary of \"subprime outcomes: risky mortgages, homeownership experiences, and foreclosures\"
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Giannikos & Hany Guirguis & Panagiotis Schizas, 2014. "Hedge funds and the housing bubble," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(16), pages 1063-1073, August.
- Simlai, Prodosh, 2019. "Subprime credit, idiosyncratic risk, and foreclosures," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 175-189.
- Hsiao-Yin Chen & Cheng-Few Lee & Tzu Tai & Kehluh Wang, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Reaction to the Financial Tsunami by the Taiwanese Government," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 153-169.
- Carvalho, Jaimilton & Orrillo, Jaime & da Silva, Fernanda Rocha Gomes, 2020. "Probability of default in collateralized credit operations for small business," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Elizabeth Strom & Steven Reader, 2013. "Rethinking Foreclosure Dynamics in a Sunbelt City: What Parcel-Level Mortgage Data Can Teach Us About Subprime Lending and Foreclosures," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 59-79, January.
More about this item
KeywordsForeclosure; Mortgages; Subprime mortgage;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:1091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.