Interest rates and consumer choice in the residential mortgage market: a summary
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koijen, Ralph S.J. & Hemert, Otto Van & Nieuwerburgh, Stijn Van, 2009. "Mortgage timing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 292-324, August.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014.
"Household Risk Management and Actual Mortgage Choice in the Euro Area,"
MEA discussion paper series
201406, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Michael Ehrmann & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household Risk Management and Actual Mortgage Choice in the Euro Area," Staff Working Papers 14-1, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Ehrmann & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household Risk Management and Actual Mortgage Choice in the Euro Area," BCL working papers 84, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014. "Household risk management and actual mortgage choice in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1631, European Central Bank.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Sodini, 2012. "Household Finance. An Emerging Field," EIEF Working Papers Series 1204, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2012.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012. "Household Finance: An Emerging Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrien Auclert, 2015. "Monetary Policy and the Redistribution Channel," 2015 Meeting Papers 381, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2011.
"Understanding the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 1848-1880.
- Lin, Che-Chun & Prather, Larry J. & Chu, Ting-Heng & Tsay, Jing-Tang, 2013. "Differential default risk among traditional and non-traditional mortgage products and capital adequacy standards," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 115-122.
- repec:mea:meawpa:14283 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksa:szemle:1724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koijen, R.S.J., 2008. "Essays on asset pricing," Other publications TiSEM 75662994-29dc-4a83-a3ff-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eugene Amromin & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm & Edward Zhong, 2010. "Complex mortgages," Working Paper Series WP-2010-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Furlong, Frederick T. & Takhtamanova, Yelena & Lang, David, 2014. "Mortgage Choice in the Housing Boom: Impacts of House Price Appreciation and Borrower Type," Working Paper Series 2014-5, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised Mar 2014.
- Emanuel Moench & James Vickery & Diego Aragon, 2010. "Why is the market share of adjustable-rate mortgages so low?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(Dec).
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates ; Mortgage loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:1041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.