Structure-performance studies in banking : an updated summary and evaluation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Lerner, 1994. "The Syndication of Venture Capital Investments," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(3), Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doris Neu Berger, 1998. "Industrial Organization of Banking: A Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 97-118.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Lamont K. Black & William R. Keeton, 2013. "The cross-market spillover of economic shocks through multi-market banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Rai, Anoop, 1996. "The structure-performance relationship for European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 745-771, May.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2004. "Patterns of competition in banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 287-313.
- Moon-Soo Kang, 2000. "Financial Deregulation and Competition in Korea," NBER Chapters,in: Deregulation and Interdependence in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER-EASE Volume 8, pages 277-303 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tudor, Kerry William, 1985. "The impact of management ability and market structure on the performance of agricultural banks in Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800009749, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Devaney, Mike & Weber, Bill, 1995. "Local characteristics, contestability, and the dynamic structure of rural banking: A market study," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 271-287.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgss:119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .