Historical review of “umbrella supervision” by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demyanyk, Yuliya & Loutskina, Elena, 2016. "Mortgage companies and regulatory arbitrage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 328-351.
- Yoo, Y. Emilie, 2013. "Financial regulation and supervision across business lines in the United States: Financial holding companies post Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act," IMFS Working Paper Series 76, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
More about this item
KeywordsBank holding companies; Bank supervision; Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act; Banking law;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2008-11-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2008-11-11 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-11-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:0807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.