A question of liquidity: the great banking run of 2008?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berrospide, Jose M. & Meisenzahl, Ralf R., 2015. "The Real Effects of Credit Line Drawdowns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nada Mora, 2010. "Can banks provide liquidity in a financial crisis?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 31-67.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Briana D. Sullivan, 2012. "Credit line use and availability in the financial crisis: the importance of hedging," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Acharya, Viral V. & Afonso, Gara & Kovner, Anna, 2017.
"How do global banks scramble for liquidity? Evidence from the asset-backed commercial paper freeze of 2007,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-34.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Afonso, Gara M. & Kovner, Anna, 2013. "How do global banks scramble for liquidity? Evidence from the asset-backed commercial paper freeze of 2007," Staff Reports 623, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Apr 2016.
- Acharya, Viral V & Afonso, Gara & Kovner, Anna, 2013. "How do Global Banks Scramble for Liquidity? Evidence from the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Freeze of 2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Mora, Nada, 2011.
"Are Banks Passive Liquidity Backstops? Deposit Rates and Flows during the 2007-2009 Crisis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nada Mora, 2012. "Are Banks Passive Liquidity Backstops? Deposit Rates and Flows during the 2007-2009 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nada Mora, 2011. "Are banks passive liquidity backstops? deposit rates and flows during the 2007-2009 crisis," Research Working Paper RWP 11-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Zlatuse Komarkova & Adam Gersl & Lubos Komarek, 2011. "Models for Stress Testing Czech Banks' Liquidity Risk," Working Papers 2011/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsBank assets ; Bank liabilities ; Financial crises ; Commercial credit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-07-28 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2009-07-28 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2009-07-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbqu:qau09-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Zlate). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .