A question of liquidity: the great banking run of 2008?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Ralf R. Meisenzahl, 2015. "The Real Effects of Credit Line Drawdowns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nada Mora, 2010. "Can banks provide liquidity in a financial crisis?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 95(Q III), pages 31-67.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Afonso, Gara & Kovner, Anna, 2017.
"How do global banks scramble for liquidity? Evidence from the asset-backed commercial paper freeze of 2007,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-34.
- Viral V. Acharya & Gara M. Afonso & Anna Kovner, 2013. "How do global banks scramble for liquidity? Evidence from the asset-backed commercial paper freeze of 2007," Staff Reports 623, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Acharya, Viral V & Afonso, Gara & Kovner, Anna, 2013. "How do Global Banks Scramble for Liquidity? Evidence from the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Freeze of 2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Mora, Nada, 2011.
"Are Banks Passive Liquidity Backstops? Deposit Rates and Flows during the 2007-2009 Crisis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nada Mora, 2012. "Are Banks Passive Liquidity Backstops? Deposit Rates and Flows during the 2007-2009 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nada Mora, 2011. "Are banks passive liquidity backstops? deposit rates and flows during the 2007-2009 crisis," Research Working Paper RWP 11-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Zlatuse Komarkova & Adam Gersl & Lubos Komarek, 2011. "Models for Stress Testing Czech Banks' Liquidity Risk," Working Papers 2011/11, Czech National Bank.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Briana D. Sullivan, 2012. "Credit line use and availability in the financial crisis: the importance of hedging," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsBank assets; Bank liabilities; Financial crises; Commercial credit;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2009-07-28 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2009-07-28 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2009-07-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbqu:qau09-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.