Report NEP-FMK-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Partnoy, 2009. "Overdependence on Credit Ratings Was a Primary Cause of the Crisis," Working Papers 2009.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Judit Montoriol-Garriga & Evan G. Sekeris, 2009. "A question of liquidity: the great banking run of 2008?," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers QAU09-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2009.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Christian Wilde, 2009. "CDOs and Systematic Risk: Why bond ratings are inadequate," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 203, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00405709_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp31_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sydney C. Ludvigson & Serena Ng, 2009. "A Factor Analysis of Bond Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 15188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.