Report NEP-BAN-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O. De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the Basics in Banking? A Micro-Analysis of Banking System Stability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/579, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Manz, 2009. "The optimal level of deposit insurance coverage," Working Papers 09-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andrea Beltratti & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better During the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judit Montoriol-Garriga & Evan Sekeris, 2009. "A question of liquidity: the great banking run of 2008?," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU09-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Robert MÃ¼lhaupt & Steffen Dyck, 2009. "Hong Kong's Banks During the Financial Crisis," Working Papers id:2133, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:bdi:confpa:confpa_gig_ton_gio is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain BERAUD, 2009. "Mill, Tooke, Mcculloch Et La Crise De 1825," THEMA Working Papers 2009-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Why Don't Lenders Renegotiate More Home Mortgages? Redefaults, Self-Cures and Securitization," NBER Working Papers 15159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.