Who gains and who loses from credit card payments?: theory and calibrations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumit Agarwal & Sujit Chakravorti & Anna Lunn, 2010. "Why do banks reward their customers to use their credit cards?," Working Paper Series WP-2010-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Berkovich Efraim, 2012. "Card Rewards and Cross-Subsidization in the Gasoline and Grocery Markets," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-38, December.
- Lee, Manjong, 2014.
"Constrained or unconstrained price for debit card payment?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-65.
- Manjong Lee, 2013. "Constrained or Unconstrained Price for Debit Card Payment?," Discussion Paper Series 1308, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-08-14 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2010-08-14 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpp:10-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .