Who gains and who loses from credit card payments?: theory and calibrations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julia S. Cheney, 2008. "An examination of mobile banking and mobile payments: building adoption as experience goods?," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Terri Bradford & Fumiko Hayashi, 2007. "Complex landscapes: mobile payments in Japan, South Korea, and the United States," Payments System Research Briefing, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep.
- Claessens, Stijn & Laeven, Luc, 2004.
"What Drives Bank Competition? Some International Evidence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 563-583, June.
- Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven, 2004. "What drives bank competition? Some international evidence," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 563-592.
- Claessens, Stijn & Laeven, Luc, 2003. "What drives bank competition? some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3113, The World Bank.
- Terri Bradford, 2008. "Developments in interchange fees in the United States and abroad," Payments System Research Briefing, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Apr.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Manjong, 2014.
"Constrained or unconstrained price for debit card payment?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-65.
- Manjong Lee, 2013. "Constrained or Unconstrained Price for Debit Card Payment?," Discussion Paper Series 1308, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Sumit Agarwal & Sujit Chakravorti & Anna Lunn, 2010. "Why do banks reward their customers to use their credit cards?," Working Paper Series WP-2010-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Berkovich Efraim, 2012. "Card Rewards and Cross-Subsidization in the Gasoline and Grocery Markets," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-38, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-08-14 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2010-08-14 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpp:10-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .