The struggle for tax reform in Maine, 2003-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Michael & Woodbury, Richard, 2006. "Containing the Individual Burden of Property Taxes: A Case Study of Circuit Breaker Expansion in Maine -1," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 59(3), pages 665-683, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation - Maine;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-01-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-01-10 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-01-10 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbce:09-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .