Report NEP-PBE-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions' size," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2009. "Decentralized provision of merit and impure public goods," Working Papers 0909, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and Local Finance Reforms in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- John Creedy & Shuyun May Li & Solmaz Moslehi, 2009. "The Composition of Government Expenditure in an Overlapping Generations Model," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1064, The University of Melbourne.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Dealing with the aversion to the sucker’s payoff in public goods game," Working Papers 09-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Richard Woodbury, 2009. "The struggle for tax reform in Maine, 2003-2009," New England Public Policy Center Discussion Paper 09-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," TWI Research Paper Series 47, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Matias Nunez, 2009. "Political Competition over Distortionary Taxation," THEMA Working Papers 2009-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jennifer Weiner, 2009. "State business tax incentives: examining evidence of their effectiveness," New England Public Policy Center Discussion Paper 09-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Birkelöf, Lena, 2009. "Spatial Interaction and Local Government Expenditures for Functionally Impaired in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 798, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Outsourcing, Public Input Provision and Policy Cooperation," Umeå Economic Studies 799, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:19/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clausen, Bianca & Kraay, Aart & Nyiri, Zsolt, 2009. "Corruption and confidence in public institutions : evidence from a global survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5157, The World Bank.
- Morris, Richard & de Castro Fernández, Francisco & Jonk, Steven & Kremer, Jana & Linehan, Suzanne & Marino, Maria Rosaria & Schalck, Christophe & Tkačevs, Olegs, 2009. "Explaining government revenue windfalls and shortfalls: an analysis for selected EU countries," Working Paper Series 1114, European Central Bank.
- Orapan Nabangchang, 2009. "Private Contributions Towards the Provision of Public Goods: The Conservation of Thailand's Endangered Species," EEPSEA Research Report rr2009051, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2009.
- Nikos Ebel & Benteng Zou, 2009. "Underinvestment in public goods: The influence of state depended investment costs," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bauman, Yoram & Rose, Elaina, 2009. "Why Are Economics Students More Selfish than the Rest?," IZA Discussion Papers 4625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).