Report NEP-PUB-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Creedy, 2009. "The Personal Income Tax Structure: Theory and Policy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1063, The University of Melbourne.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2009. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Staff Report 438, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Matias Nunez, 2009. "Political Competition over Distortionary Taxation," THEMA Working Papers 2009-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- John Creedy & Shuyun May Li & Solmaz Moslehi, 2009. "The Composition of Government Expenditure in an Overlapping Generations Model," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1064, The University of Melbourne.
- Alessandro Fedele & Paolo Panteghini & Sergio Vergalli, 2009. "Optimal investment and financial strategies under tax rate uncertainty," Working Papers 0912, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo Panteghini, 2009. "Retrospective Capital Gains taxation in the real world," Working Papers 0910, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," TWI Research Paper Series 47, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2009. "Decentralized provision of merit and impure public goods," Working Papers 0909, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions' size," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Nikos Ebel & Benteng Zou, 2009. "Underinvestment in public goods: The influence of state depended investment costs," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2009. "Optimal emission tax with endogenous location choice of duopolistic firms," ISER Discussion Paper 0762, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Dealing with the aversion to the sucker’s payoff in public goods game," Working Papers 09-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Outsourcing, Public Input Provision and Policy Cooperation," Umeå Economic Studies 799, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Annegrete Bruvoll, 2009. "On the measurement of environmental taxes," Discussion Papers 599, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Chiara Martini, 2009. "The distributive effects of carbon taxation in Italy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0103, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Jennifer Weiner, 2009. "State business tax incentives: examining evidence of their effectiveness," New England Public Policy Center Discussion Paper 09-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Richard Woodbury, 2009. "The struggle for tax reform in Maine, 2003-2009," New England Public Policy Center Discussion Paper 09-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.