Report NEP-ACC-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00441527_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Woodbury, 2009. "The struggle for tax reform in Maine, 2003-2009," New England Public Policy Center Discussion Paper 09-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo Panteghini, 2009. "Retrospective Capital Gains taxation in the real world," Working Papers 0910, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- John Creedy, 2009. "The Personal Income Tax Structure: Theory and Policy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1063, The University of Melbourne.
- Jennifer Weiner, 2009. "State business tax incentives: examining evidence of their effectiveness," New England Public Policy Center Discussion Paper 09-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kavonius, Ilja Kristian & Castrén, Olli, 2009. "Balance Sheet Interlinkages and Macro-Financial Risk Analysis in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 1124, European Central Bank.