Understanding 401(k) plans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & David E. Altig, 1997. "Social Security privatization: a simple proposal," Working Papers (Old Series) 9703, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1997.
- James B. Thomson & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 1992.
"Capital forbearance and thrifts: an ex post examination of regulatory gambling,"
Working Papers (Old Series)
9209, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1992.
- ary & Robert A. Eisenbeis & James B. Thomson & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 1993. "Capital forbearance and thrifts: an ex post examination of regulatory gambling," Proceedings 421, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2003. "Asset allocation and section 529 plans," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gunthorpe, Deborah & Levy, Azriel, 1996. "Optimal Growth Portfolios Reconciling Theory and Practice," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 177-186, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:2004-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .