Distribuição regional da efetividade do salário mínimo no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marcelo Neri & Gustavo Gonzaga & José Márcio Camargo, 1999. "Distribuição regional da efetividade do salário mínimo no Brasil," Textos para discussão 397, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemos Sara, 2005.
"Political Variables as Instruments for the Minimum Wage,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-33, December.
- Sara Lemos, 2003. "Political Variables as Instruments for the Minimum Wage," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] f08, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sara lemos, 2004. "Political Variables as Instruments for the Minimum Wage," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004. "Political Variables as Instruments for the Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 1136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "Political Variables as Instruments for the Minimum Wage," Labor and Demography 0403010, EconWPA.
- Lemos, Sara, 2009. "Minimum wage effects in a developing country," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 224-237, April.
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Cardim-Barata, Ana Sofia, 2004. "Industria e Comercio Externo na Economia do Brasil, 1960-2000," Economic Development 73, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2000. "A note on an application of Arrow's theorem: sufficient conditions for Lucas' inflation and welfare," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 397, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sara Lemos, 2004.
"A Menu Of Minimum Wage Variables For Evaluating Wages and Employment Effects: Evidence From Brazil,"
Labor and Demography
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "A Menu of Minimum Wage Variables for Evaluating Wages and Employment Effects: Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Omar Rilver Velasco Portillo & Manuela Puente Beccar, 2016. "The Impact Of Wage Policy On The Distribution Of Labor Income And Poverty In Bolivia," Volúmenes de los Cuadernos de Investigacion Economica Boliviana publicados por el Ministerio de Economía y Finanzas Públicas 2016-4, Ministerio de Economía y Finanzas Publicas de Bolivia.
- Sara lemos, 2004.
"The Effects of the Minimum Wage in the Formal and Informal Sectors in Brazil,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
04/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in the Formal and Informal Sectors in Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 1089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.