Impact of Climate Policy on the Basque Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Englin, Jeffrey & Shonkwiler, J S, 1995. "Estimating Social Welfare Using Count Data Models: An Application to Long-Run Recreation Demand under Conditions of Endogenous Stratification and Truncation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 104-112, February.
- P. Poor & Jamie Smith, 2004. "Travel Cost Analysis of a Cultural Heritage Site: The Case of Historic St. Mary's City of Maryland," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(3), pages 217-229, August.
- Christopher D. Azevedo & Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 2003.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 525-537.
- Azevedo, Christopher D. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2003. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10173, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Azevedo, Christopher D. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2003. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations," ISU General Staff Papers 200308010700001248, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1999.
"Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, July.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1998. "Estimating The Cost Of Leisure Time For Recreation Demand Models," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20855, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Feather, Peter M & Shaw, W Douglas, 2000. "The Demand for Leisure Time in the Presence of Constrained Work Hours," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(4), pages 651-661, October.
- W. Douglass Shaw, 2002. "Testing the Validity of Contingent Behavior Trip Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 401-414.
- Frank J. Cesario, 1976. "Value of Time in Recreation Benefit Studies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(1), pages 32-41.
- Shaw, Daigee, 1988. "On-site samples' regression : Problems of non-negative integers, truncation, and endogenous stratification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 211-223, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibon Galarraga & Mikel González-Eguino & Anil Markandya, 2010. "The Role of Regions in Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 2009-04, BC3.
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2010. "The impact of household consumption patterns on emissions in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 176-185, January.
- Mikel González-Eguino, 2010. "Market Instruments and CO2 Mitigation: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Spain," Working Papers 2009-02, BC3.
More about this item
KeywordsApplied general equilibrium; Climate change; Tradable pollution permits; Basque country;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-12-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-12-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-12-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-RES-2005-12-09 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .