Report NEP-RES-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raúl O'Ryan & Carlos J. de Miguel & Sebastian Miller, 2005. "A Cge Model for Environmental and Trade Policy Analysis in Chile: Case Study for Fuel Tax Increases," Documentos de Trabajo 211, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Luis A. Cifuentes & Alan J. Krupnick & Raúl O'Ryan & Michael A. Toman, 2005. "Urban Air Quality and Human Health in Latin America and the Caribbean," Documentos de Trabajo 212, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Mikel González & Rob Dellink, 2005. "Impact of Climate Policy on the Basque Economy," Working Papers 2005.113, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fredrik Hedenus & Christian Azar & Kristian Lindgren, 2005. "Induced Technological Change in a Limited Foresight Optimization Model," Working Papers 2005.125, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & William Brock, 2005. "Optimal Control and Spatial Heterogeneity: Pattern Formation in Economic-Ecological Models," Working Papers 2005.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.