Getting a job: Is there a motherhood penalty?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devah Pager, 2003. "The mark of a criminal record," Natural Field Experiments 00319, The Field Experiments Website.
- Becker, Gary S, 1985. "Human Capital, Effort, and the Sexual Division of Labor," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 33-58, January.
- Oettinger, Gerald S, 1996. "Statistical Discrimination and the Early Career Evolution of the Black-White Wage Gap," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 52-78, January.
- Eng Seng Loh, 1996. "Productivity Differences and the Marriage Wage Premium for White Males," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(3), pages 566-589.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamp Dush, Claire M. & Schmeer, Kammi K. & Taylor, Miles, 2013. "Chaos as a social determinant of child health: Reciprocal associations?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 69-76.
- Finseraas, Henning & Johnsen, Åshild A. & Kotsadam, Andreas & Torsvik, Gaute, 2016.
"Exposure to female colleagues breaks the glass ceiling—Evidence from a combined vignette and field experiment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 363-374.
- Henning Finseraas & Åshild A. Johnsen & Andreas Kotsadam & Gaute Torsvik, 2015. "Exposure to Female Colleagues Breaks the Glass Ceiling - Evidence from a Combined Vignette and Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 5565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ramaswami, Aarti & Huang, Jia-Chi & Dreher, George F., 2014. "Mentoring across cultures: The role of gender and marital status in Taiwan and the U.S," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2542-2549.
- Timmermans, Stefan & Almeling, Rene, 2009. "Objectification, standardization, and commodification in health care: A conceptual readjustment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 21-27, July.
- Hook, Jennifer L. & Courtney, Mark E., 2011. "Employment outcomes of former foster youth as young adults: The importance of human, personal, and social capital," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1855-1865, October.
- Den Dulk, Laura & Groeneveld, Sandra & Ollier-Malaterre, Ariane & Valcour, Monique, 2013. "National context in work-life research: A multi-level cross-national analysis of the adoption of workplace work-life arrangements in Europe," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 478-494.
- Cadsby, C. Bram & Servátka, Maroš & Song, Fei, 2013.
"How competitive are female professionals? A tale of identity conflict,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 284-303.
- Bram Cadsby & Maroš Servátka & Fei Song, 2011. "How Competitive are Female Professionals? A Tale of Identity Conflict," Working Papers in Economics 11/31, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Maros Servatka & Fei Song, 2011. "How Competitive are Female Professionals? A Tale of Identity Conflict," Working Papers 1108, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:spr:jlabrs:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12651-017-0225-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labeco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:215-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baert, Stijn, 2017.
"Hiring Discrimination: An Overview of (Almost) All Correspondence Experiments Since 2005,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Hiring Discrimination: An Overview of (Almost) All Correspondence Experiments Since 2005," GLO Discussion Paper Series 61, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Stijn Baert, 2017. "Hiring Discrimination: An Overview Of (Almost) All Correspondence Experiments Since 2005," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/936, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stijn Baert, 2017. "Hiring Discrimination: An Overview of (Almost) All Correspondence Experiments Since 2005," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:7:y:2018:i:3:p:32-:d:133897 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paradis, Catherine, 2011. "Parenthood, drinking locations and heavy drinking," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(8), pages 1258-1265, April.
- Fallesen, Peter, 2016. "Downward spiral: The impact of out-of-home placement on paternal welfare dependency," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 45-55.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:natura:00227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.